Thursday, May 31, 2007


I hate when players who are making millions complain and ask to be traded. So Kobe what are you thinking asking for a trade you have a team that is willing to pay big bucks for players and you have the best coach in the NBA and you want to leave. That is what he said Yesterday but today oh wait he changed his mind. He says he loves the team and wants to stay with the team. If you are unsure about what you want to do don't go on a radio show demanding a trade. Maybe you want to think about your actions before you act. If I were the owner of the lakers I would never trade Kobe even if he asked he is the best player right now so eaither way he is still going to be a Laker so stop crying Kobe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he the Rapist?

Sports and Music Talk said...

The girl said he did but it was never proven I think they settled out of court.

Anonymous said...

What does sports music talk think really happened?

Anonymous said...

Let's have a post on it.

Ps. Your posts will be easier to browse if you title all of them.

Sports and Music Talk said...

I dont think that he raped her I think that the Girl saw a chance to make some money quick and tryed to bu failed. I don't see why he would rape her he could go get any girl that he wanted. There is no reason to rape her.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.