Friday, June 1, 2007


Last night was the best NBA game I have seen sience MJ days. The way Labron james took over that game was incredible. I can't believe that this kid is only 22. He had clutch shot after clutch shot in the forth and in the overtimes. That was the main problem with labron is that he could not hit the big shot. People siad that he was not a fourth quater player. What I think is that the media is so Impatient they want the next great player right now instead of waiting for one to devleop. I think that he is the next great player. I think that the Cavs will make it to the finals but will lose in the finals. I still think that labron is going to be the best player in the NBA. Kobe is getting older and I just think that Labron is a leader. He is not a guy who wants to put up 40 points a game but when he has to he will. He is very happy with having 10 points and 20 assist rater then 50 points and 2 assist. I think that this kid just grew up last night and I can't wait to watch game six is should be a great one. Here is a stat from last night labron had 29 of the Cavs 30 points.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why don't you go marry him.

it sucks that the suns lost. the cavs suns would been a good series.

Sports and Music Talk said...

maybe I will