Monday, May 21, 2007

PHILLY FANS



I am a big Philadelphia fan but I am not a crazy get drunk and beat up everyone who is not a philly fan. I have friends who are mets and giants fans and they are still alive. Philly does have crazy fans and that is one of the things that I like most about philly. I loved that they booed Micheal Irvin when he had to be carried off the feild. We have some of the crazest fnas in the world. We booed santa clause and we don't take any body talking badly about the city. The down side about being a philly fan is that we never win the big game and we always think that next year is our year. I mean I am very scared I am 21 and yet to see a chamionship and I don't know when I will see one. The closest to it is the Eagles and their window is closing. I like to listen to 610 WIP on the radio and I love to hear the fans call in one day saying how the phillies are going to make the playoffs and the very next day when the phillies lose the fans want the mangers Head. Some of the fans are like girls they can't control their emotions: I mean come on it is 182 game season: hang in there Philly fans. If you have any philly fan stories or anything lets hear it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you aaron, philly fans are a bunch of girls, ugly, bitchy, smelly girls.


eagle fans are mean, loud, and rude, but i don't think that they are really any more mean or rude than fans of other teams. they just have a bad or good, depends how what you think about it, reputation.


and btw it's spelled: irving


paul

Sports and Music Talk said...

Who cares he plays for the dallas cowgirls anyway

Anonymous said...

I think girls are hottt. If philly fans are girls, then count me in. I love the ladies.

Philly fans are vicious. They are passionate, but they will turn on their teams in a heartbeat. Even the biggest eagle fans will badmouth the eagles like they are the worst team in the league.

Paul, if you have something to say, some say it in person. I will own you.

voltron.