Tuesday, May 22, 2007


Today is the draft lottery and I think that it is pretty boring . Why does ESPN find the need to spend the whole day talking about the Lottery. I can see if it was the NBA draft but it's not. They talk the whole day about Durant and Oden the whole day. What els can they report on about them: come on. Maybe I don't care about it becase the 76ers have a .7 percent chance of getting the number one pick. I just wish ESPN would spend their time on something more eventfull. Dose anyone els think that this is the most boring thing other then horse racing. Come on NBC what are u thinking (I am about to off topic but I need to say it) I was in the middle of watching a great hockey game, the winner gose on to the stanley cup finals. So I am really getting in to this game it is all tied up going into overtime. So I am ready to see a hard hitting knock your teeth out over time but wait NBC found a way to screw it up by going to the preakness in the middle of the over time. I was so mad because the race was not going to start for another hour. They turned off a great hocky game to watch horse walk around the track and crap all over the place. If it was not for the Office I would never watch NBC again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Office. Heck yeah.